Blackvein runs an empire of secrets from his roost atop Rajni Towers. There is little that goes on aboard Parvarti that he is not privy to and he also keeps good tabs on both the Planetary Consortium and Morningstar Constellation. Despite his criminal inclinations he has no desire to see Parvarti fall into the more repressive hands of either of the other two powers so he is more than willing to sell out the Night Cartel if it means a chance to keep the entire incident contained. Of course, he’s also a pragmatic old bird, so he hedges his bets by letting the Cartel know about the player characters as well.
Blackvein stands approximately one meter tall and has decorated his jet black plumage with nano-dyes that cascade in iridescent colors across his wings and back. Additionally he wears a mesh-enabled monocle in his right eye that has an advanced scanning package installed in it so he can get a better read on potential clients.
Blackvein knows that most inner system inhabitants are put off by mercurials so he plays up the “caged bird” stereotype by flitting from perch to perch in his meeting room, never standing still, and often flying quite close to the character’ heads.
- Morph: Neo-Avian (Winged 8/40)
- Active Skills: Disguise 20, Flight 65, Fray 15, Free Fall 15, Gunnery 20, , , Investigation 20, , Navigation 20, , , Perception 20, , , Psychosurgery 20, Scrounging 20 , ,
- Knowledge Skills: Interest: Black Markets 70, Interest: Criminal Groups 65, Interest: Parvarti Rumors 70
- Augmentations: Basic Biomods, Basic Mesh Inserts, Cortical Stack
- Gear: White Noise Machine
- Melee Unarmed strike (10) DV 1d10 + SOM/10